We have all been there… trying out a new class or workout and lets face it. It’s awkward! Here are a few things to keep in mind when trying out a new workout.
See Also: Quick Pilates Butt Burn
1. Accept that this is your first time and it won’t be or look perfect.
2. Accept that everyone looks like a dork when they try a new exercise or pose they have never done before.
3. Don’t try to pretend like you know what you’re doing or this isn’t new to you, that just makes you look even more like a dork.
4. Don’t give it your all in moves you’re not familiar with, you may get seriously injured.
5. Don’t be discouraged, all those badass looking people were once beginners and all looked confused their first time too!
6. Make sure…
View original post 66 more words